Dipperox SC400 is designed to be used in populated places (private gardens, parks and urban areas etc), where full size careers are too bulky to use. Which makes it a great tool for gardeners, arborists and other professionals.
Compared with self-propelled grinders, it has number of benefits:
- Its hydraulic engine produces a massive, 13 000 N of torque, providing enough power for low RPM cutting. This avoids aggressive contact between the blades and the rocks in the ground.
- Compared with high-speed grinders, It doesn’t need a huge safety zone, as there are no fast moving blades to spread around the debris.
- All the debris will stay next to the drilling position, the cleaning will take much less time
- Reduced noise pollution, compared with hihg-speed grinders –great tool for urban environment
- Allows to remove stumps from locations with limited access (next to buildings or surrounded with tarmac, stones etc)
SC400 can be used with variety of carriers like
- mini excavators (1,5-5t)
- All kind of loaders
- Stand on utility track loaders
Requirements for the carrier:
size 1-5 t;
engine power 35-60 kW;
working pressure 110-250bar;
hydraulic flow 30-130 l/min